Pay your Competition participation fee here using your PayPal account or directly your credit/debit card.
ORIENTAL – TRIBAL FUSION BELLYDANCE INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION
“Oriental Expression Awards” is an Institution that organizes Dance Competitions, aiming at not just promoting traditional and modern dance trends and techniques, but also at rewarding all those who serve the art of Dancing and always strive for the best.
5th Spring International Bellydance Competition
SUNDAY 21 March 2021
“Oriental Expression Awards” organizes the 5th International Bellydance Competition, featuring the Oriental Superstar Diana Gnatchenko and the Greek Tribal Fusion Star, Eva Chantzichristou. The Competition is open to Dancers of all levels (Beginners, Advanced and Professional) from Greece and Abroad. It features all styles of Oriental dance (Folklore and Modern) as well as Tribal Fusion Bellydance. Mrs Anna Dimitratou is the Artistic Director and President of the Committee, alongside with internationally acclaimed teachers and dancers.
The competition will take place through video submissions. The same applies for the workshops of Diana Gnatchenko and Eva Chantzichristou which are going to take place on Saturday 20th of March 2021!
Participations are accepted ONLY via email (email@example.com) until Friday 26/02/2021. Candidates who have already registered last year, are kindly requested to send an email within the above period, to confirm their participation.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
- Presentation time limit: 2 minutes (Beginners, Advanced and Open Level) & 3 minutes (Professional level and Group category)
- All contestants must submit their choreography by March 7, 2021. Attention : the Committee will not accept: video editing, mixes, acceleration or slow down and recorded with more than one camera.
- Props (fan veils, saidi sticks, veils etc.) are allowed at all Categories.
- Groups consist of two(2) dancers and more .
- In Groups there can be an age exception for one participant
- Participation of the teacher/choreographer is not allowed in the Group Category
- Videos must be sent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 7th of March, 2021. Choreographies that exceed the aforementioned time limit will not be accepted.
- Participants are not allowed to enroll in solo categories of different levels (Beginners, Advanced and Professional). Multiple participations are allowed in a solo category of a certain level, group and open level categories.
RESULTS – WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT
- The winners announcement will be take place Online.
- The Results of the Competition as well as the detailed scores for each participant will be posted PUBLICLY at orientalexpressionawards.gr. A personal code will be sent to each participant by e-mail, along with the Certificate of Participation. Each participant will use the unique personal code in order to identify his/her rank amongst the other participants.
THE JUDGES PANEL
Participants are judged by an extensive Committee that consists of well-known teachers, choreographers and dance experts. The PRESIDENT of the Committee is Mrs. Anna Dimitratou, and the Honorable Judges are the Oriental Superstar Diana Gnatchenko and the Greek Tribal Fusion Star, Eva Chantzichristou.
- ANNA DIMITRATOU: Creative Director of Artistic Studio Oriental Expression, Bellydance and Bollywood Teacher, performer and choreographer
- DIANA GNATCHENKO: World Famous Oriental Superstar, dancer, Bellydance teacher and choreographer.
- EVA CHANTZICHRISTOU: World Famous Greek Tribal Fusion Star, dancer, teacher and choreographer.
- OSAMA MIMI FARAG: World Famous Oriental dance teacher, dancer and choreographer.
- YARA DAGHER: Bellydance performer and teacher, Oriental Costume Designer, Judge in oriental competitions, choreographer and owner of the Fuente Dance Studio.
- NELLY GLIKIOTI: Performer, master teacher and choreographer. Organizer of “Orient Cyprus International Bellydance Festival”
- FENIA BOTSI: Performer, teacher and choreographer of Tribal Fusion and Latin, founder “Con-fusion Troupe”
- SAMIRA MASREYA: Performer, teacher and choreographer of Bellydance, founder “Bellyhood”
- NTIA PILATOU: International Bellydancer and teacher, Dance School owner and organizer of “Venus” Festival.
- KALYPSO : Performer, teacher and choreographer of Tribal Fusion , co-organizer of “Ignis Fest”, founder of “Amaroses Troupe”, “Somnia Troupe”
The contestants will be judged on the basis of their Technique, Choreography, Synchronization (for Duets and Groups), Costume, Stage Presence and Musicality.
DISTINCTIONS AND PRIZES
- Every participant shall receive a Participation Certificate.
- The winners of each category (1st, 2nd and 3rd price) win: a. Medal (Gold, Silver or Bronze) from Oriental Expression Awards, b. Signed Certification by all the Judges and c. Special Present with Oriental Expression Awards logo.
- 1st price for all categories wins: 1 gold statuette of distinction
- The Gold Winner in the Professional Category “Bellydance Star of the Year 2021” will be additional awarded with a Professional Bellydance Costume worth 250Euro, offered by the event’s sponsor Mrs Ioanna Pakou!
- The Gold Winner in the Professional Category “Tribal Star of the Year 2021” will be additional awarded with a Professional Tribal Costume worth 250Euro, offered by the event’s sponsor Mrs Nicol Pasiphai!
THE REST PRESENTS FROM OUR SPONSORS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON
Participation at 5th Spring International Bellydance Competition
Adults & Teens Solo: 25 €
Kids (up to 11 years old) Solo: 20 €
Groups (of more than 2 people): 15 €
For additional Information and Registrations please Press Here!