- Every participant (workshops, competition, show) is obliged to read this regulation. The purchase of any package means consent and acceptance of the regulation. Only those who have paid the corresponding fee have the right to participate. You may not transfer your spot to another participant.
- No refunds are given on the purchase of any package after cancelation on the participant’s end (for any reason). There is the option to postpone their participation for next year's event. Refunds are only made when the event is canceled due to Organizer's cancelation.
- The Organizer has every right to change the Guest Artist(s) in the event of unforeseen circumstances such as force majeure or health issues preventing the Artist from attending. Participants will be notified and given the option to participate, receive a refund, or move their participation to next year's event.
- The Organizer has every right to close the participations before the announced registration deadline, in case the required number of participants is reached either in the workshops or in the competition.
- In order to guarantee your participation, it is necessary to purchase the package of your choice either through our website orientalexpressionawards.gr, or through a deposit to a Bank Account that we will indicate to you, or by visiting our office (Antiopis 31, Agios Dimitrios, "Dafni" Metro Station).
- Applications are accepted ONLY through the application form on our website orientalexpressionawards.gr, and for the 2024 Festival last date for enrollment is Sunday, 17th March, 2024.
- The price list for the March 2024 Event is as follows
FULL PASS (Includes participation in the 2 workshops, 1 participation in a category of your choice in the Competition and entry to the show) and is made with immediate payment in the ways mentioned in #5.
€ 150 | until 20/12/2023 EXTENDED 31/12/2023
€ 170 |
until 31/01/2024EXTENDED 13/02/2024
€ 190 | until 17/03/2024 or until spots are fully booked
PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION (entrance to the show is also included)
Solo, Duet, Group Category (teens & adults): € 30 / per person
Solo, Duet, Group Category (kids up to 11 years old): € 25 / per person
LIVE TABLA Category € 20 / per person as an extra category, € 35 / per person if purchased by her own
Each additional category: €15
1 seminar: €75
2 seminars: €140
2 workshops and entrance to the show: €150
Ticket € (to be announced)
- In case you have won a package or participation from a giveaway or as a gift from another Event, contact us to secure your place. The gifts are nominal and cannot be used by another person.
- Participants – either in the workshops or in the Competition – must arrive at the indicated venue half an hour before the start of the workshops or the competition part they are participating in, so that there is no delay. Exact instructions will be given a few days before the Event.
- The Organizers are not responsible for loss or damage to personal items. Each participant is responsible for his/her personal belongings.
- Shoes that have been worn outside for hygiene reasons are not allowed in the workshops’ venue.
- The Organizers are not responsible for any injuries. You must follow all the instructions that will be given to you during the event to avoid injuries as well as for the proper conduct of the event.
- Participants are not allowed to enroll in solo categories of different levels (Beginners, Advanced and Professional). Multiple participations are allowed in a solo category of a certain level, group and open level categories.
- Participation of a competitor or a duet/group in the same category with two (2) different choreographies is prohibited.
- Joint participants in groups and duets competing in the same category are not allowed.
- Props (fan veils, saidi sticks, veils etc.) are allowed in all age categories (Kids, Teens & Adults).
- Groups consist of three (3) people or more. In the unfortunate event that a member of a group of 3 members, on the day of competition, cannot attend for reasons of force majeure, the group is automatically moved to the corresponding category of duets.
- Only one person who exceeds or has not reached the age limit of the specific category is allowed to participate in the groups. In duets, both members must belong to the corresponding age limit.
- Participation of the teacher/choreographer is not allowed in the Group Category.
- The music should be sent by mail to email@example.com no later than 17th March, 2024. Tracks that exceed the aforementioned time limit or is sent after the deadline will not be accepted.
In the email that will be sent, please put on the subject COMPETITION MUSIC – YOUR NAME.
The music should be in MP3 or WAV format and the name of the file CATEGORY – YOUR NAME.
- Time Limits of Presentation
In the Beginners and Open Level categories the limit is 2:00 minutes
In the Advanced categories the limit is 2:30 minutes
In the Professional, Duets and Groups categories the limit is 3:00 minutes
- Competitors in all categories are judged based on Technique, Choreography and Stage Presence. In addition, the Solo categories are judged on Musicality, while the Duet and Group categories are judged on Synchronization.
- Judges score from 5 (lowest score) to 10 (highest score).
- In the event of a personal relationship or conflict of interest, the Judge does not score. In this case, in order for all the participants to be scored by an equal number of judges, an extra judge is created which is the average of the score of the remaining judges.
- In the event of a tie in the first three (3) places, the participant who has received a higher overall score from Committee’s President or the Honorary Judge will receive a higher score.
- If there is only one participant in a category (solo, duet, or group) during the event, they will receive an honorary medal without any additional gifts or trophies.
- Participation in the event also means consent to the audio-visual material that will arise for the promotion of the event and future events on the channels and means of communication of the organizers.
- The organizers have the right to revise this regulation at any time deemed necessary without prior notification.