ORIENTAL – TRIBAL FUSION BELLYDANCE INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION
“Oriental Expression Awards” is an Institution that organizes Dance Competitions, aiming at not just promoting traditional and modern dance trends and techniques, but also at rewarding all those who serve the art of Dancing and always strive for the best.
4th Spring International Bellydance Competition
SUNDAY 17 March 2019
ArtSpace “Anna & Maria Kalouta” (Timokreontos 6A, Neos Kosmos)
The 4th International Bellydance Competition presents the «Queen» of Oriental Rhythms, Alla Kushnir, as a special guest (teacher and honorable Judge). The Competition is open to Dancers of all levels (Beginners, Advanced and Professional) from Greece and Abroad. It features all styles of Oriental dance (Folklore and Modern) as well as Tribal Fusion Bellydance. Mrs Anna Dimitratou is the Artistic Director and President of the Committee, alongside internationally acclaimed teachers and dancers. The Competition will take place on Sunday 17th of March 2019 at “Anna & Maria Kalouta” ArtSpace (Timokreontos 6A, N. Kosmos) .
Registrations Deadline: 28th of February 2019
1) Bellydance Kid Star of the Year 2019
2) Bellydance Kid Duet of the Year 2019
3) Bellydance Kid Group of the Year 2019
4) Bellydance Teen Star of the Year 2019 (Beginners)
5) Bellydance Teen Star of the Year 2019 (Advanced)
6) Bellydance Rising Star of the Year 2019 (Beginners)
7) Bellydance Rising Star of the Year 2019 (Advanced)
8) Bellydance Lady Star of the Year 2019
9) Drum Solo Star of the Year 2019
10) Fantasy Fusion Bellydance Star of the Year
11) Bellydance Star of the Year 2019 (Professional)
12) Bellydance Teen Duet of the Year
13) Bellydance Adult Duet of the Year
14) Bellydance Teen Group of the Year 2019
15) Bellydance Adult Group of the Year 2019 (Beginners)
16) Bellydance Adult Group of the Year 2019 (Advanced)
17) Tribal Fusion Teen Star of the Year 2019 (Advanced)
18) Tribal Fusion Rising Star of the Year 2019 (Advanced)
19) Tribal Fusion Adult Group of the Year 2019
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
* Those who are interested in getting International Diplomas by Oriental Expression in collaboration with International Dance Council (CID-UNESCO) have to participate annually in this Competition, in the respective level (Level 1,2,3) so that they can be graded by the Judge’s panel.
THE JUDGES PANEL
Participants are judged by an extensive Committee that consists of well-known teachers, choreographers and dance experts: PRESIDENT of the Committee is Mrs. Anna Dimitratou, and the World famous guest Alla Kushnir as the Honorable Judge.
The contestants will be judged on the basis of their Technique, Choreography, Synchronization (for Duets and Groups), Costume, Stage Presence and Musicality.
DISTINCTIONS AND PRIZES
THE PRESENTS FROM OUR SPONSORS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON
The fee for each participant is 25 euro (Early bird until 31st December 2018) and 30 euro as of the 1st January 2019 and includes:
* For participation in more than one category there is an additional charge of 15 euro per category
Information - Registrations
Artistic Studio Oriental Expression – Oriental Expression Awards
Antiopis 31, Aghios Dimitrios – Dafni Metro Station (Agios Dimitrios – Striggari Exit)
Tel / Fax: +30 210 9735 888 – Mob: +30 699 711 6407 – +30 699 255 3320
www.orientalexpressionawards.gr – firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media - Facebook: